Metanephrines Reagents Set
The Diagnotix kit for the determination of Metanephrines in (EDTA) plasma.
The Diagnotix Metanephrines Reagent Set is able to accurately quantify the 3-MT group.
- 3-methoxytyramine (3-MT)
At a glance
- Matrix: (EDTA) plasma
- Technique: LC-MS/MS
- Internal Standard: Metanephrine-D3, Normetanephrine-D3, 3-MT-D4
Included in kit (200 assays):
- 1061 CAL M MET, Calibrator Set (Calibrator 1 – 6), 6 x 2 x 2 ml
- 1069 M MET, Internal Standard D3 D4, 4 x 6 ml
- 1070 M MET, Mobile Phase I, 1 x 250 ml
- 1071 M MET, Mobile Phase II, 2 x 500 ml
- 1072 M MET, Washing Solution 1, 2 x 220 ml
- 1073 M MET, Washing Solution 2, 2 x 220 ml
- 1074 M MET, Washing Solution 3, 2 x 100 ml
- 1078 M MET, Elution Solution, 2 x 30 ml
- 1079 M MET, Buffer, 4 x 30 ml
- 10601 M MET, Autosampler Washing Solution, 1 x 1000 ml
The Free Metanephrines test in (EDTA) plasma measures three metabolites of the catecholamines epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine. These catecholamines are made in the adrenal gland to regulate the heartbeat, blood pressure and glucose concentrations. They can also be released in excess by rare tumors, such as pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas, on adrenal and extra-adrenal chromaffin tissue. The majority of these tumors release epinephrine and norepinephrine. Some rare tumors however excrete mostly, or sometimes solely, dopamine.
|Applicable for at Least:||Waters TQ-Sµ, Shimadzu LC-8050, Sciex Citrine|
|Limit of Quantification; Metanephrine / Normetanephrine / 3-MT (µmol/l)||0.032 / 0.041 / 0.093|
|Linearity; Metanephrine / Normetanephrine / 3-MT (µmol/l)||18 / 25 / 25|
|Accuracy||Passes (<15% CV)|
|Simple Precision; Metanephrine / Normetanephrine / 3-MT (CV %)||1.6 / 1.9 / 2.8|
|Complex Precision; Metanephrine / Normetanephrine / 3-MT (CV %)||6.1 / 5.3 / 5.6|
|Preferred Column||Column Acquity UPLC BEH Amide 1.7µm 2.1 x 100mm|
|Analysis Time||4 minutes|
|Flow Rate||0.4 l/min|
|Injection Volume||5-20 µl|
|Validation Report Available||Yes|
Information as presented freely on this website is not sufficient for proper operation of these medical devices. Please refer to the applicable instructions for use and all accompanying information such as warning notices. All necessary documentation can be found in the download centre section of this website.
For other LC-MS/MS systems than listed above, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.